Tuesday 10 April 2012

The waiting game

There is nothing that annoys me like waiting for appointments. I make sure I show up on time, the least you can do is try and get me in on time. Yes it is different if I show up 15 minutes early. Or if I am at a doctors office and they are running a bit behind. But apologize. That's all it takes.
Now...this being said. I currently sit and wait for my oil change. My appointment was for 10. I was here 5 minutes early. I checked in and handed over my keys.  I have drank a cup of free coffee. It is now 10:10 and my car is still outside.
Yes...I am at the dealership. Why you ask when an oil change takes 10 minutes elsewhere? Because I have 4 free oil changes.
How long will it take? Hopefully before my next appointment at 3 :)
***UPDATE***
45 minutes later I left my appointment.  The service centre was friendly, coffee was hot and I got a free car wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment