Tuesday 3 April 2012

More and Less

Dream More…. I guess it depends on how I look at this.  I need to dream less so that I can get some sleep.  Since the rape, I have not been sleeping and when I do, a nightmare wakes me up.  But on the other hand after the rape, my dreams have shattered.  I have dreams for my daughter but have to re-approved my dreams.
Complain Less…. Ok…so as per the above post, shitty things happen in life…I need to start looking for the silver lining again and stop complaining.
  Listen More….  I need to listen to my family and friends more.  They have all listened to me so much lately and now I need to turn the tables.
Love More….  This one will be tough for me as I am having a hard time trusting but I will love beautiful things instead of new people.
Argue Less….  I need to argue less with people in my life.  I know they know where it is coming from…between the lack of sleep and the stress in my life, I have a lot of anger..
  Hope More….  I sure can always hope that I can hope more.
Fear Less….  Soon I will be able to fear less.  Not look over my shoulder.  Not flinch when someone touches me.
Relax More….  Well, I can try.  Today I did a bit….slept in, laid on the couch, napped (thanks W!!), then realized how much I had to do, so I came home, made cinnamon buns, prepped supper, prepped lunch for tomorrow, have 2 loads of laundry done, vacuumed, checked out Facebook, checked out Pinterest and now blogging….well, so much for relaxing!
Worry Less….  Same as fear less.
Believe More….  I have to start believing in people again.  Believing in the beauty of everything again.
Doubt Less….  I have to stop doubting other peoples intentions.  They love me and they understand a lot more than I give them credit for.
Play More….  Once I start getting out more, I will play more.  I will start running again.  I will go out and play with Ash.  I will go out and enjoy this beautiful world.
Work Less….  I am working hard on this…ha ha.
This poster made me think a lot of my life lately.  I will try to follow it a little bit more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment