Sunday 27 May 2012

What a week!

Wow!  Time can fly and can crawl at the same time.

This past Tuesday (due to the holiday on Monday) I started training for a new position within the organization that I work for.  I knew it would be a lot of information but holy hell.  I am training with a second person, which makes it difficult as we both learn at different paces and with different techniques.  It has been awhile since I have been on an emotional roller coaster like this one.  So much that I wanted to quit....as you may have read in my last post.

The week ended well, with me less stressed.  I feel like I got most of what I wanted accomplished this weekend, including relaxing.

And for the crawling part?  I can't believe I have only made it through one out of the six weeks of training!

It seems weird only having two days off and now back to work.  I got so used to working shift work (2 days, 2 nights) and having 4 days off!

So tomorrow morning, hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go.  Right after work, I have a meeting for an organization that I volunteer for and then off to boxing right after that.  Home by 8:30pm, most likely exhausted and ready to fall into bed.

=) Have a fantabulous Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment