Saturday 12 May 2012

Waiting game

I am once again waiting for an appointment. And it got me wondering, what if appointments were like the Hunger Games?

There would have to be two different places for appointments because I just wouldn't be able to justify killing off the elderly, it would be like killing my grandparents, not cool.

So, I have just eliminated only two out of the 16 waiting. Some are middle age and would have skills but I have youth on my side. I bet half of us are fasting so we are weaker.

It is now I notice footwear. Beautiful day out, so lots of sandles, and heels. Really people its Saturday!

So now I have narrowed it down to me and about three. Depending on skills, I can take two, the last one looks wiley. He will be the one I have to fight at the end at the cornucopia, dressed in camo, sneaking up behind me.


Oh and look, he left due to the long wait.....sucker!

Damn, now serving 48....my number is 61....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment